Skip to content
- 240g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 30ml Forest Superfoods Hemp oil
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 free range/organic eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup Forest Superfoods Raw Cacao Powder
- 200g roughly chopped chocolate
- Preheat oven to 175°C
- Then line a baking tray with baking paper
- In a bowl, mix the melted butter, sugars and oil.Whisking then add eggs one at a time and vanilla.Keep beating till colour is lightened.
- In another bowl, combine the flour the Forest Superfoods Raw Cacao powder, and 150g chocolate chunks and salt.Then fold these in the wet bowl. Making sure you don’t over beat
- Then pour the batter into baking pan, then smooth out the top and sprinkle with the remaining chocolate.
- Place tray in the oven and bake for around 20-30 mins: you want the brownies till be a tad under cooked. They will be ready when the mix no longer moves in the pan when shaken.
- Then allow to cool in the pan for 20 minutes, taking thecarefully remove them out of the pan and allow to cool to room temperature then slice and enjoy it.