Australian Turkey Tail Mushroom Powder/Capsules
From $59.00 — or from From $59.00 From $53.10 / month
- The most potent Turkey Tail in Australia (Over 12% Beta-glucans)
- Scientifically demonstrated to support the immune system
- 100% Grown and freeze-dried in Victoria, Australia
- Natural prebiotic, great for gut health
- A Whole food, not an extract (scroll down to find out why)
FREE + FAST shipping when you spend $85 (otherwise it's $9)
Why is this the best Turkey Tail in Australia?
1. Firstly, it’s grown in Australia – that’s pretty epic. Mushrooms are highly absorbent. They will absorb the heavy metals and toxins from the environment in which they are in. If they are grown in polluted areas or with unclean water they can be dangerous to consume.
I’m loving Turkey Tail long term medication completely mucked up my stomach always bloated & blocked up lots of Metamucil & laxatives nothing helped till I found Turkeys Tail
I have been talking for 1 month now no issues any more I notice a difference on the second day fast acting fast postage it
So happy I can wear what I want now so happy thank you Forest Super Foods 😀
2. Our Victorian mushrooms have a superior drying process: Our Turkey Tail mushrooms are not just grown in the pollution-free Victoria; but they are also freeze dried in Victoria. Freeze drying is the most superior form of drying. It allows for a much more nutrient dense product that is almost identical to the fresh form of the product. The cost is far greater which is why many imported Turkey Tail mushrooms are spray dried.
3. These mushrooms contain the potent mycelium (the mushroom’s life force). Our Turkey Tail includes the mycelium of the mushroom (the “roots” of the mushroom below the surface) not just the fruiting body. World-renowned mycologists like Paul Stamets believe a lot of the benefits of Turkey Tail are contained in the mycelium.
4. A whole food – and nothing else: An extract contains mostly alcohol or water with small amounts of the water-soluble parts of the mushroom. Our Turkey Tail is the entire ground mushroom (so you have a product as close to its natural state as possible).
As seen in:
3 things to consider when purchasing medicinal mushrooms.
- Where are they from?
- How are they dried?
- Do they include the mycelium?
Watch this short video to learn more…
What’s so good about Turkey Tail?
This amazing mushroom is known for its incredible immune activating properties and reduced inflammation thanks to the 35 phenol and flavonoid antioxidants it contains. It also contains powerful polysaccharopeptides which further support your immune system. It contains Krestin which has been shown to be effective at reducing the spread of some diseases and boosting the effectiveness of chemotherapy in some studies – but more research is needed. There is also some evidence to show it can improve your gut health as it contains prebiotics, as well as playing a role in the treatment of breast cancer. Turkey Tail has been shown to increase populations of beneficial bacteria such as Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus.
Used to support the immune system & for post surgery recovery…
According to one study, “Numerous in vitro and in vivo studies show enhancement of immune functions, antiviral effects, and cholesterol-regulating effects, among others. New clinical trials demonstrate improved quality of life after surgery and in combination with chemotherapy, as well as extended 5- and 10-year survival rates, especially for patients with colorectal and stomach…”Read the studyIngredients: Turkey Tail Mushroom (Trametes versicolor), Mushroom Substrate (brown rice traces & mycelium).
I'm serious about quality.
"I started this business almost a decade ago to give people a natural way to improve their health. If at anytime you think this product is not of the highest quality, I insist that you return it for a refund."
- Justin Snyder (Founder & CEO)
Why our mushrooms contain minute traces of brown rice..
The brown rice is the growing medium and most of it is consumed by the mushroom during the growing period. However the mycelium can not be separated from the brown rice entirely which is why there is some brown rice in the finished product.
Whilst it is more complicated (and expensive) process for us to include the mycelium in the finished product, we feel it is essential to provide the best quality product we can.
This is inline with the findings of medicinal mushroom experts such as Paul Stamets.Don’t take our word for it! Check out this scientific study that “once again confirms that not only the mycelium but the substrate on which it is grown becomes profoundly immune enhancing.”
Why we don’t sell extracts..
An extract requires the removal of some parts of the mushroom in preference for others.
“In my scientific opinion, mushroom products not incorporating mycelium are at a decided disadvantage” – Paul Stamets World Renowned Mycologist (read this blog post to find out why we always incorporate mycelium into our products)
When you isolate a compound from a wholefood you remove components that assist the body with the absorption and digestion of the mushroom. In our experience, it is most beneficial to consume the wholefood, as close to the natural state of the mushroom as possible.
The argument competitors make for selling extracts is that the chitin is not easily broken down during digestion. Our mushrooms are heated prior to powdering (to remove bacteria) and this is more than sufficient to break down the cell wall so the chitin is bioavailable.
Paul Stamets discusses his experience in using Turkey Tail to treat his mother as well as scientific studies that support his findings.
Forest Super Foods Turkey Tail Mushroom (60g)
Ingredients: Australian Grown Turkey Tail Mushroom, Mushroom Mycelium substrate (may contain brown rice traces).
Shipped in a resealable bag designed to keep the product fresh for up to 24 months.
Dosage recommendations provided on the back of the bag.
|What is it ideal for?|
|Best way to consume?||
As a shot with a bit of water, In capsules, With hot water, With your favourite milk
|How long should it last one person?||
|What would you like?||
120g Powder (Save 10% + Free shipping), 120x Capsules, 240x Capsules (Save 10% + Free Shipping), 60g Powder
Q & A
Sorry, no questions were found
We offer free Australia Post express shipping when you spend $85 (or $250 for international orders).
Order before midday for same day express post dispatch + receive your order in 2 - 3 working days.
If at any point you believe that our products are not of the highest quality available, then I insist you return them for a refund.